Brazed plate heat exchangers
The exchanger consists of welded plates by the brazing process.
There are two separate circuits located in the exchanger in the opposite direction from the fluids.
- 316 Stainless steel heat transfer plates with copper brazing (Nickel brazing is available on request).
- SMO plates with Nickel brazing.
- High level of thermal efficiency.
- Compact unit.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Low installation cost.
- Allows high working pressure and grants low pressure drops.
- Less expensive compared with SP series.
The ACF/LCF can be found in different industrial activities:
- in oleodynamic maintaining oil viscosity
- in machine tools controlling temperatures of lube oil and cutting fluids.
- in engines, compressor and turbines cooling lube oil and engine jacket water.
- in the process industries maintaining exact temperatures of critical fluides.
If applicable, heat exchangers can be CE - ∈ marked, in conformity with PED and/or ATEX Directives (97/23/CE - 94/9/CE).